You have a rough product idea or an identified customer need. We support you in transforming this into a verified rough concept. In doing so, we take into account customer benefits, economic efficiency, technical feasibility, and sustainability. Thus, we create the basis for your investment decisions and their implementation.
- How do we fill our idea and product pipeline?
- How do we systematically develop a new product generation?
- How do we efficiently test ideas for feasibility?
- What are the implementation costs, development time, opportunities, and risks?
A rough concept provides security even before major investments and resources are put into a development project. It contains:
- Specifications of the most important requirements
- Overview of market or customer requirements
- Rough estimates of manufacturing and development costs
- Initial profitability calculations and a rough business case
- Risk list with measures
- Functional models to check critical aspects
- Design concept/visualizations
- Roadmap with next steps